Pure Gaming Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Post Photo's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sicksicsixx
Admin
Sicksicsixx

How to Post Photo's Empty
PostSubject: How to Post Photo's   How to Post Photo's Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:35 pm

For those who are confused on how to retrieve your Black Ops photo's from your file share, here are some easy to follow steps.

First, youll want to visit the Call of Duty Black Ops Theater and make an account with them.

After that, link your xbox live account to your new Black Ops website account.
The reason behind this is for the Black Ops website to know who's photo is coming from file share in-game.

There are instructions for each theater mode on their website, but i'll post them here for ease.

Getting Started (after making and linking your account).
•In Call of Duty: Black Ops, open MULTIPLAYER > XBOX LIVE / PSN > THEATER.
•Open MY RECENT GAMES to access files of your in-game matches.
•Select the film from which you would like to record a video clip segement or capture a screenshot and choose SELECT FOR PLAYBACK

•After you have found an image you would like to capture, select the SCREENSHOT option.
•SAVE the screenshot and create the TITLE, DESCRIPTION, and TAG.
•Select a slot in MY FILE SHARE to save the screenshot.
•The screenshot will immeidately transfer to 1 of the 6 slots in MY THEATER in www.callofduty.com.
•View the screenshots directly from MY THEATER, or DOWNLOAD them directly to your personal desktop.

NOTE: Your 6 most recent screenshots will appear in MY THEATER. After you have filled the 6 slots, a new screenshot will automatically replace the oldest screenshot.

NOTE: We recommend that you DOWNLOAD your favorite screenshots to your computer before capturing new images in Call of Duty: Black Ops.
--------------------------------

After that, im sure everyone knows how to use our own website tools to post that photo.
If you cant figure out how to post a picture after these steps, please visit photobucket to upload your pictures to the internet and relink them here!
Back to top Go down

How to Post Photo's
Page 1 of 1