Pure Gaming Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little about me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PGF Eric FL
Admin
PGF Eric FL

Little about me Empty
PostSubject: Little about me   Little about me Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:17 am

I always find it interesting to find out more about the people I game with so ill tell you guys a little about myself. Im 26 years old live in a city 30 miles north of Houston Texas. I work mon-fri as a carpenter so im pretty much in sawdust and around loud tools all day so please dont yell in the mike cuz it hurts my ears lol. Im about to be a father for the first time to a girl i cant wait im very excited. Well thats about it i dont want to just ramble on ill talk to you guys on xbox live peace out.
Back to top Go down
JJ FERG 13
Colonel
JJ FERG 13

Little about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little about me   Little about me Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:31 pm

Congrats on being a father there Eric. I'm a 14 year old, kid that loves video games.I do home schooling which is extreamly easy so i'm on the xbox at like 2:30. I live in Pennsylvania with my family, ihang with froends when i can or just play xbox with you guy, so thats something about me and my life you might not care but ohh well.
Back to top Go down
TXG Blood
Colonel

Little about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little about me   Little about me Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:16 am

JJ FERG 13 wrote:
Congrats on being a father there Eric. I'm a 14 year old, kid that loves video games.I do home schooling which is extreamly easy so i'm on the xbox at like 2:30. I live in Pennsylvania with my family, ihang with froends when i can or just play xbox with you guy, so thats something about me and my life you might not care but ohh well.
Wrong place to be putting this ^ Thats why you have a profile JJ LOL!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001379548396#!/
PGF Eric FL
Admin
PGF Eric FL

Little about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little about me   Little about me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:30 pm

ha ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Little about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little about me   Little about me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little about me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pure Gaming Federation :: PGF Eric FL-
Jump to: